[LCA2012-Chat] Monday night BBQ?

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 13:11:42 EST 2012

For those that are staying in the Student Accom, what do you all think
about an unofficial BBQ night on Monday? (I suggest Monday because
every other night is taken up with 'stuff')

We have a BBQ area, and I'm sure we can organise some various things to cook.

http://linux.conf.au/wiki/images/5/5f/Residence_Map.png

If everyone decides this is a good idea, it would probably be a nice
idea for a local to get in touch with a butcher and warn them in
advance that there's going to be 300 odd geeks wanting BBQ stuff -
also, if we buy in bulk, it will obviously be cheaper than everyone
rocking up and buying 2 rissoles and a snag each 8)

--Rob